It is an established fact that nowadays students after completing their education opt for competitive exams preparation to secure a job in Government or banks, which not only benefits with good pay scale but also with job stability. The level of comfort, as well as the prestige and security of a government job, has no match. These days lots of graduates as well as postgraduates opt for various government jobs instead of choosing the private sector. And the most interesting fact is that there is no particular stream or profession from which candidates are getting attracted towards government jobs. People from all streams and walks of life prefer to get placed in a government/Bank job. And to clear these competitive examinations it is imperative to have a holistic guidance and approach. This is where we come into the picture.
Our institute is committed to the highest standards of coaching for TNPSC Exams . It offers an affordable training program for aspirants. The aim is to pursue excellence in coaching by employing talented and well experienced faculty.
“JSR IAS ACADEMY” Mentor Team has devised one of its kind course to equip college students to prepare for competitive exams while they pursue their degree. The Foundation Program is designed taking into account a student's chores like exams, tests, classes, projects etc. Our intention is that those students who take the Foundation Program should clear their competitive exam in their very first attempt or as soon as they complete their degree. Not only a job, students who pursue the Foundation Program will enhance their confidence levels and develop a new vantage towards the society.
Our Foundation Program, taking a step ahead of peers, not only focus on imparting knowledge needed for exams, we also take due care to the personality development on an individual scale. Our skill trainers will personally counsel the students and help them to imbibe skills, especially employability skills that a job market requires. So our foundation program not only helps to secure a government job but also to hone one's soft skills, the private job industry demands.
Our ‘Foundation Program’ curriculum is cohesive in nature, which trains students to pursue all below-mentioned exams:
- Civil Services (IAS, IPS, IFS, IRS etc.), AFCAT.
- Group 1, 2, 2A, 4, VAO
- SSC (MTS, CHSL, CGL)
- IBPS (Clerical, PO, RRB), SBI, RRB and other related banking exams
- RRB - Railway Recruitment for Non-Technical posts.
- TNUSRB - Sub-Inspector of Police (TPS) , PC
- Other Competitive Exams
How our course is unique?
- We give individual attention to each student; we do this by creating and organizing students into batches at their convenience.
- We not only provide the training but also walk the student step by step through the much-needed guidance, mentoring, touching every aspect of training for the exams
- Our classroom is built with state of the art infrastructure, our classes will be aided with videos, animations, slides, maps and pictorial representations, as we believe a visually aided learning will help students to grasp more than conventional learning.
- We periodically organize insightful guest lectures and one-to-one interactions with IAS, IPS, IFS, Bank/ Railway officers and senior bureaucrats which will not only motivate but also give clarity to preparation.
- We give special emphasis to current affairs, as in the recent years every competitive exam conducted in India has increased their weight on current affairs
- As you are aware that few specialized exams require descriptive writing skills, for this, we provide personalized guidance and counseling to students. Frequent tests will be conducted to check the pulse of the students, personal writing enhancement training will also be given
- We have a highly equipped Library holding all essential books related to all competitive examinations conducted in India.
- We consider the students’ difficulties while planning class timings, to address this, we also organize our classes mostly at weekends and non-college hours
- We have a team of mentors who have successfully cleared Civil Services/ Banking/RRB/TNPSC examinations to aid and assist our students whenever it is needed.
How Course Objective:
To sensitize the students with the necessary awareness and skills which will lay a strong foundation for their pursuit in Competitive Examinations from IAS, Defense to RRB. Considering the maturity level of the college students, a tailor-made phased approach is what we follow.
Students are well taught with the dynamics needed for competitive exams in this course, they will have a clear edge over the others in their year of examination i.e., after their graduation.
SSLC , HSC , Any graduating student either UG or PG is eligible for our foundation course
Our tailor-made curriculum comprises the following indispensable areas devised in simple capsules. These areas are crucial and essential to any competitive exams in India
- Exam Pattern, schedule, syllabus of all competitive exams
- History of India and Indian National Movement
- Indian and World Geography
- Indian Polity and Governance
- Economic and Social Development
- General issues on Environmental Ecology
- General Science
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability and Basic numeracy
- English Language for Competitive examinations
- Ethics and integrity with case studies
- World History and Bilateral issues
- And all related syllabus areas of competitive exams